Friday 18 May 2012

School Picnic

We have begun the solar system of Paper Mache with the children after spending ages making a model for them to work off...There are always problems when you have 21 children in your class and only 9 planets (including Pluto) and a star to work with!
Picnic near the river tomorrow which I am really looking forward to. Courtney and I bought 360 lollies to hide around the area for the children to find and eat! Really quite late at night here so had better make this post short as I want to be up bright and early to set it all up!
I am going white water rafting this weekend again on the Beas river and next weekend I am arranging (slowly) to go paragliding. Really jumping feet first into the whole extreme sports thing over here....just need to get fit so I can do the really hard core stuff!
Love to you all and enjoy your weekends!

1 comment:

  1. White water rafting? Yikes - what fun Kate!:-)As for paragliding, it is one thing that appeals (and terrifies)me - so post on here how you find it? Love you Kate beanz xx

    ReplyDelete