Wednesday 23 May 2012

Can't help but wonder.....

Not going paragliding after all. The statistics for accidents in this area means even the local Indian population tell you not to do it, it is too risky. I take their warnings seriously, I mean who thinks giving machetes to 3 year olds isn't dangerous but paragliding is if the risks weren't rediculous?
I have nearly set my mind against joining the Australian Army now. I see every day children being groomed to join the military and it just perpetuates the concept that fighting and violence are ok. I don't want to inadvertantly support that thinking within my own country.
It has me wondering what to do and who to become instead. I can't help but wonder whether I will now become a Uni bum for the next few years of my life....

I think I'm turning Hippy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all in favour of that! A lot can be achieved peacefully Billi.... I am with you on those sentiments my intelligent and empathic daughter :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete